Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All o' Twitter

I kept seeing the Twitter site linked on different sites so I decided to check it out. Not 100% sure about what the theory is behind it but it might be kinda neat. The key appears to be only adding folks that might have something interesting to say. There was one that just kept track of who used Twitter most often in the past couple of hours.......nothing too useful there! I will admit to liking the 140 character limit on each entry. I usually spend a little time on each blog entry to make sure it is somewhat organized but with Twitter you don't have space to think. Anyway, if you are interested, we are FirstFlightBike.

2 comments:

isee3dtoo said...

I notice above you mention that Mt. Goat Cycles was started in 1982. I have my original bike and receipt from December 1981. By the way my serial number is 1981 which back then meant the 19th bike make in '81. :-)

Mountain Goat Cycles said...

It gets somewhat confusing between "model years" and "Calendar years". Kinda like buying your 2009 car in May of 2008. Jeff was building bikes in late 1981 and took them to the 1982 model year trade show in the fall of 1981. It is a bit confusing.